TRAIN YOUR ENTIRE OFFICE FOR ONLY £99 AND NO TRAVEL EXPENSES!
This online training session is a video webinar which can be viewed, paused and revisited to suit your personal training time.
Watch the trailer below for more information.
* Risk Assessments - What are the legal requirements?
* How can a Conference Organiser demonstrate they have adequately discharged their duty of care to their delegates?
* Will our event insurance protect us from a Civil or Criminal prosecution?
* Are you aware of the Corporate Manslaughter and Homicide Act?
* Can you get insurance to protect you from a civil or criminal prosecution?
* Health & safety in events is critical and legal - do you know what your obligations to a delegate are?
* Is training important in the development of your role?
* Are you just too busy to leave the office for training sessions?
M&IT Masterclass has launched an online training session, saving you valuable travel time and business hours but ensuring that events industry training on this popular subject remains available to all.
This webinar will provide an understanding, to organisers and venues, of how to manage the risks associated with the running of a conference, exhibition or event. You will be equipped with the practical knowledge and skills to undertake you own risk assessments. It also includes an overview of Health & Safety legislation. Broken down into five manageable video modules, giving you the freedom to watch each part when it suits you and your business needs, so if you are unable to attend one of our London based seminars, then this is the course for you.
This webinar is available at £99 + VAT. You can train your entire office for such a small cost and without travel expenses!
Terms & conditions
* Internet access is required to view the content of this course.
* Suitable for PC, laptop, tablet, iPhone and Android where internet connection is available and consistent.
* Access to the training session is supplied to the booker on receipt of full payment.
* No refunds are available.
* This session is not interactive and can be viewed, paused and revisited to suit the individual's personal training time.
* Licence agreement covers all employees in one organisation