Database Co-ordinator/Lead Generation Executive wanted for a rapidlly expanding Association Management company based in South London. They currently work with 2 Associations within the O+Gas and Renewable/Sustainability sectors.
The Database Co-rodinator is a crucial member of the sales and marketing team, because without quality data, no-body is hearing about their products including events, membership services, magazine subscriptions, onsite advertising and reports.
The Database Coordinator's responsibility is to research prospective clients, find their contact details and call them up, introducing a product and asking if they want to stay updated.
Duties include -
- To follow up on social media and online enquiries by sourcing contact details for sales team to follow up with
- Researching potential leads using sources such as competitor events, websites, social media (LinkedIn/Twitter) and other sources where necessary.
- Research and identify key prospects
- Operate and communicate very closely with the sales and marketing teams
- Present your leads in excellent format on a Excel/and or CRM database
- Logging and reporting on all communications with any current and potential prospects
- Work to targets, budgets and timelines
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal communication
- Clear, polite and confident telephone manner
- Enthusiasm and a positive nature
- Attention to detail in logging information
- Ability to work to individual and team targets
- Organisation and day-planning essential
- Proficient on MS Office suite (Excel & Outlook)
- Knowledge of workbooks (desired but not essential)
In order to apply for this role you will need to have at least 1 years experience within either lead generation or market research preferably within events/media. Great company, good team, expanding quickly, good opportunities for the right applicant.