£ 40,000 to 50,000
Production Manager - London - Permanent - £ 40,000 to 50,000 - Job ref: DC/10491
This boutique, brand experience agency seeks a Production Manager to support the project teams and Creative Director in planning and executing international events, offering the best possible solutions for the agency's clients. With expertise spanning brand engagement, creative design, strategy, film and photography and a clever network of partners and affiliates, the client is able to offer solutions for clients with budgets of £3k to £1m+ by growing in size based on the brief.
You will work as part of a wider team to help run events, sometimes having an input in the creative direction, but always playing a key role in the implementation and production of live events. The ideal candidate will have experience of producing and running live corporate events in an agency environment and knowledge in areas such as print production, AV solutions, project management, health and safety protocols and event build processes.
- Carry out site visits
- Collate and organise technical data and advise projects teams
- Create and/or feed into proposals and presentations
- Assist in the creation of event flow plans and floor plans
- Liaise with third-party suppliers on technical issues and quote requests, negotiating costs where necessary
- Sense-check, foresee and raise any potential production hazards during the planning process
- Manage complete elements of projects
- Be an onsite presence and support with the set-up of events
- Proficient working on a Mac
- Ability to work with Microsoft Word/ Excel/ and equivalent Mac software
- Ability to work with and understand Auto CAD software/ drawings and working knowledge of VectorWorks a bonus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to work independently as well as take direction without follow-up
- Valid Passport
- Driving Licence
The client is a young vibrant agency, which is rapidly growing and gaining clients. You will be keen to grow along with this boutique agency and there is potential for future company benefits and career progression as they expand.
To apply for this position please click the "Apply Now" button.
020 7299 2960