TRAIN YOUR ENTIRE OFFICE FOR ONLY £99 AND NO TRAVEL EXPENSES!
This online training session is available as a webinar which can be viewed, paused and revisited to suit the individual's personal training time.
Watch the trailer below to find out more.
* Is training important in the development of your role?
* Would you like to know how to advance your events and get engagement using social media?
* Are you just too busy to leave the office to find out how?
If you need to know how social media marketing could make your events more successful, or want to find out how to choose between or combine YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to increase brand exposure, drive traffic or generate sales leads but are unable to attend one of our London based seminars, then this is the course for you.
M&IT Masterclass has launched an online training session, saving you valuable travel time and business hours but ensuring that events industry training on this popular subject remains available to all.
These top tips in social media for the events industry include:
* What to post
* When to post
* What language to use
* Review what your competitors are up to
* How to view your stats
* What the pros and cons are for each social networking site
* How to promote and advertise on Facebook and Twitter
* What content to use
* How to come up with new content ideas
* How to make the most of your social media platform
This course is broken down into 10 manageable video modules, giving you the freedom to watch each part when it suits you and your business needs.
This webinar is available at only £99 + VAT. You can train your entire office for such a small cost and without travel expenses!
Terms & conditions
* Internet access is required to view the content of this course.
* Suitable for PC, laptop, tablet, iPhone and Android where internet connection is available and consistent.
* Access to the training session is supplied to the booker on receipt of full payment.
* No refunds are available.
* This session is not interactive and can be viewed, paused and revisited to suit the individual's personal training time.
* Licence agreement covers all employees in one organisation